Subtitle

Musings on a Stylish Elegant Adventure

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Open House Sunday

I'm not in the market to buy right now, but I still love to look. Here are my top open houses choices for Sunday August 14.

507 N Ada: I love the large windows and the update kitchen. Not sure about the cement walls but that's why I would go check it out. Linda Levin of Jameson Sotheby's International Realty has the listing and the open house is from 11 to 1.

5320 N Kenmore: I love porches for spying on the neighborhood. Lots of windows and walk in closet. Hello this could be perfect if you like the neighborhood. I would take the opportunity to check out the place and to explore neighborhood which has a walkscore of 91! Liane Pruchnik of Koenig & Strey Real Living has the listing and the open house is 1 to 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment