Subtitle

Musings on a Stylish Elegant Adventure

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Decluttering my google reader

I spend a lot of time reading my google reader fees. I get stressed out when the unread items get above 100 but they always are because I subscribe to so many blogs. So I'm getting rid of some, well I'm saving the titles here so I can see always go back to them if I find I'm missing out on something.

Racked Chicago: I thought I wanted to know the sales, but I'm getting way too much info. It gives me the urge to shop anyway which I don't need when I'm decluttering.

Coconut & Lime: I like the thought of cooking a lot, I have a shelf of cookbooks, but how often do I actually cook something new and if I want to can't I just look up a recipe then.

AdoreDaily: She's beautiful. She's stylish. Her blog is inspiring, but I need to do less watching and more creating.

Design Blahg It's snarky and it's about design. What could be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment