Subtitle

Musings on a Stylish Elegant Adventure

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Powerball!

So I didn't win the powerball last night. Everyone has been talking about what they would do with the money if they won all week. At the last minute, I bought 5 tickets with my husband and of course we didn't win.

What would I have done with my share of the billions?

1. Make a family trust to provide income for my family members, but not allow any one person to waste it all. (1/4)

2. Start a foundation to investigate social and economic issues I'm interested in and invest in them. (1/2)

3. Mad money to do something fun with over the next few decades. (1/4)

No crazy big house or super car for me, but a great location and some long term travel sounds nice. Oh and I would definitely get a private language tutor so I could finally speak French well!

No comments:

Post a Comment