Subtitle

Musings on a Stylish Elegant Adventure

Monday, January 18, 2016

Today's Obsession: Closets!


I've spent practically the whole day in my current closet packing and trying to stay warm. (Yep, our heat is out again, and my closet is practically the only enclosed room in the place where the space heater actually made a difference.) I have also been thinking hard about what to do with the closet in my next space. This was like a dream closet. It's large and walk in. I was able to organize everything with the existing rods and the addition of a shoe rack.  My next space.... not so much. So I'm thinking about turning this bedroom into a closet:


It's of course bare so I have to put in everything to make it a useable space. We also still want to encourage guests, so I have to make sure that it's presentable enough for someone to sleep in when they visit. So I have a lot left to do here. But my mind is already leaning towards the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment